Licensee Operations

There is not any statute or regulation prohibiting this. However, local ordinances may impose other restrictions.
There is no state statute that limits entrance to a club based upon age, but some city or county ordinances may prohibit entry based upon age.
There is not any statute or regulation requiring this, but local ordinances may impose a separate requirement.
A drinking establishment may have a public function on the licensed premises. Class A Club and Class B Clubs may also have public functions but they must request permission from director. In either case, no liquor may be served.
Yes, if you are properly licensed.
Yes. A retail liquor store cannot be located within 200 feet of a church. K.S.A. 41-710(c)(1). A city may approve an ordinance for the retailer to be located within a core commercial district. K.S.A. 41-710(d)
Yes. A retail liquor store cannot be located within 200 feet of a school. K.S.A. 41-710(c)(1)
There is no provision within the Liquor Control Act prohibiting parolees from drinking in a bar. The individual's parole conditions may impose other prohibitions.
A private party may be held on a licensed premise after it closes to the public; but absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be served, sold, possessed or consumed on the premises except during the legal hours for operation of 9 a.m. to 2 a.m., regardless of whether the premises are open to the public or being used for a private party.
Yes, if the city passes a resolution to allow the event. The area must be licensed by a temporary permit; or, a licensed liquor caterer may serve and sell liquor at the event.
A retailer must purchase inventory from licensed Kansas distributors. Clubs or drinking establishment licensees and temporary permit holders may only purchase Inventory from a licensed retail liquor store which has a federal wholesale permit and is located in the same or adjacent county as the club or drinking establishment. The club or drinking establishment may also purchase bulk wine or beer from a licensed distributor.
Not without special permission. K.S.A. 41-728 authorizes returns/exchanges in certain circumstances with the approval of the ABC Director.
Yes, provided the establishment is in a wet county.
Mail-in coupons to the manufacturer are allowed; however, no payment or discounts are allowed in the store when these coupons are used. Coupons created and distributed by the licensee can be used and redeemed within the retail liquor store.
Only alcohol, wine, spirits and lottery tickets may be sold from the liquor store. All other products must be sold from the mix shop.
Retailers can advertise the price, brand and location.
Complete the Request for Permanent Premise Approval form (ABC-806) and submit to your licensing representative for approval.
Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. - 11 p.m., expanded hours Sunday between noon and 8 p.m. (sub section (b) of KSA 41-712)